Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Request to Change or Cancel Pre-Authorized Water Payment Form

Please complete the following form should you wish to change or cancel your water pre-authorized payment plan.

If changing your financial details, please upload a void cheque or pre-authorized debit to the appropriate field below.

If you have any questions and or concerns please feel free to reach out to us via email or phone.



Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

In this Authorization, "I", "me" and "my" refers to each Account Holder who signs below. If more than one signature is required for the account, all must provide an authorized signature. I warrant and guarantee that all person(s) whose signatures are required to sign on the account have signed this Authorization.

I authorize the Municipality of Central Elgin and the financial institution designated This notification must be received at least ten (10) business days before the next debit is scheduled at the address provided above. This authority is to remain in effect until the Municipality has received written notification from me of its change or termination, subject to providing notice of ten (10) business days. The municipality reserves the right to change/cancel any agreement within ten (10) business days of written notice sent to the account holder.

I understand that the Municipality will levy a service charge (plus applicable interest) against my account upon any payment returned by the banking system and that this agreement may be deemed null and void. 

Any personal information provided on this form is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA). We will not sell, share , or rent your personal information to any third party. The Municipality will only use or disclose your personal information in accordance with what is permitted under MFIPPA.

You have certain rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example: you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAP agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your fincial institution or visit